Southfield, MI Dental Office
We Welcome New Patients
We are always accepting new patients to Hi-Tech Family Dentistry. We aim to provide the kind of care that you want to tell your friends and family about. You will have the opportunity to meet with our team and get to know our dentists, Mark R. Morin, D.D.S. and Shanna M. McGettrick, D.D.S. We are committed to educating you about your dental needs and will answer any questions you may have concerning your treatment.
Here’s what you can expect as a Hi-Tech Family Dentistry patient:
- Superior technology that will lead to less time spend in the dental chair and more time showing off your winning smile to family and friends
- Absolute comfort and ease-of-mind. We take the time to make sure you are as comfortable as possible during any given procedure. And you can rest assured knowing our doctors are experts in their field.
- A commitment to your overall health and well-being. We are well-versed in how oral health leads to overall health and we’re proactive about recommending services if we feel they are in your best overall interest. These things translate into a better quality of life.
- Quality care. Above all, we care. We care about your personal experience in our office and our combined commitment to will providing state-of-the art service, investing in innovative technology, and ensuring you’re comfortable translates into the highest level of dental care available today.
Thank you for your confidence in our dental office and we look forward to meeting you.
Insurance and Financing Options
We can help you maximize your benefits. It is recommended that you contact our office prior to your appointment to provide us with insurance information for verification of benefits. We accept most dental insurance plans.
We have many financial options. We will discuss treatment plans, costs, and financial policies in advance to ensure there are minimal surprises associated with your treatment. For you convenience, we currently accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
We are pleased to offer our patients CareCredit as financing. CareCredit can help you pay for treatments and procedures over a period of time that your insurance doesn’t cover.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing available on selected plans
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Compassionate Dental Finance
Everyone deserves a beautiful, healthy smile. Compassionate Finance provides you with the financing you need. We can provide you treatment now and you can pay for the procedure over time.
- Credit decisions in as little as 30 seconds
- Minimal fees and high approval rates
- Affordable payments plans
*IMPORTANT: Please read the following documents before you arrive for your first appointment.
We will do our best to make financing work for you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.